Mist eliminators with high efficiency constructed in PVC are designed to separate liquid droplets from exhaust or vapour flow. They are available in different shapes in extrude PVC and offer low-pressure drop. The eliminators are fixed with aluminium notch angles with SS Grouting clamp and SS Tie rods.
Features of Mist eliminators
- Limit drop size: Efficiency depends upon the size and concentration of the drops to be removed, on face velocity and viscosity of the gas as well as on the eliminator design.
- Fractional efficiency: Drops smaller in size than the limit drop that can only be eliminated to a certain level.
- Pressure drop: This drop has various types dependent on face velocity.
- Polymerization of vinyl chloride (PVC)
- Stainless steel
Mist eliminators are used in various fields and have proved satisfactory so far.
- Ventilation plants
- Moistening and air conditioning plants
- Gas turbines
- Flue gas desulfurization plants
- Acid baths
- Spray washers
- Drying plants
- Flue gas purifying plants